Brealey Drive is proud to serve the Peterborough area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic is run by licensed, experienced veterinarians caring for cats, dogs, avian, reptiles and pocket pets.
Our team is committed to educating our clients on how to keep their pets healthy year round which includes good nutrition, parasite prevention, wellness planning and exercise. Brealey Drive stays on top of the latest information in veterinary technology.
Best Veterinary Clinic in Peterborough 2021
Updated: March 30,2021
We are still operating with our Closed Door Policy, to protect our clients and staff.
All Our Services Are Available: This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, exotic pet exams, dental services and surgical procedures.
Protocol: We are updating our social distancing protocols.
Below are our updated Covid-19 protocols:
- We understand that this is a stressful time for everyone, however: inappropriate language or verbal abuse towards the staff will not be tolerated
- Our doors remain locked to the public as per Ontario government guidelines
- Please knock on the door or call the clinic (705-741-2322) to inform staff of your arrival
- Staff may ask you to confirm your phone number or vehicle for contact
- We ask for you to remain in the parking lot for the duration of your appointment; pets left at the clinic will incur a boarding fee.
- Please be patient as we may be serving another client or treating a patient
- Please be understanding if there is a wait due to an emergency or another pet in need
- Due to an influx of those in need, we potentially may ask to redirect emergencies to the Kawartha Veterinary Emergency Clinic
- Thank you for your patience and understanding
We ask clients to call ahead for food and medication refills
(please allow 48hrs for items to be refilled).
Reminder we do have the Petly Pages where you can contact us to schedule appointments, request food and medication refills.
We are also still offering telemedicine services for those who do not wish to come to the facility for non-urgent care. Follow the link below for telemedicine options. Our doctors availability depends on what availability they have during their schedule within clinic hours.
We thank you for your patience in these unusual circumstances. Keep safe everyone.
Your Caring Staff at Brealey Drive Animal Clinic
We offer telemedicine
Speak with one of our veterinarians from the comfort of your own home. Telemedicine appointments are available within doctors hours in clinic.
Monday 8am - 6pm
Tuesday 8am - 6pm
Wednesday 8am - 6pm
Thursday 8am - 7pm
Friday 8am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 1pm