Welcome to Brealey Drive, your local veterinarians in Peterborough, Ontario. We’re pleased to provide a wide variety of veterinary services for animals both domestic and exotic pets in the Peterborough and surrounding areas. We are located in the southwest region of the city across from Fleming College and we are easily accessible from Hwy 115. To learn more please contact us with your questions or schedule an appointment.
We have been serving the Peterborough community since 1997. We focus on providing exemplary and individualized veterinary medical care for our patients. Our veterinarians have 37 years of combined experience in practice. It is our mission to treat each pet as members of the family while interacting with their owners with respect and dignity throughout the lives of their pets. It is these characteristics that set us apart from other clinics and we want your entire experience with Brealey Drive to be beneficial to you and your pet.
Now Offering Veterinary Care from the Comfort of Your Own Home
Click the button and will link you with our Online Health Centre. Our Doctors will have schedule availability. Please just follow the instructions on page to get in touch with one of our Veterinarians from the comfort of your home.
UPDATE – NEW POLICIES & PROCEDURES IN EFFECT
As we are adapting to new recommendations to reduce the spread of Covid-19, several new procedures are being instituted at the clinic. These are as follows:
Only essential procedures will be scheduled – we will continue:
- Puppy/kitten vaccinations and Rabies vaccinations
- Examinations/surgery for sick/emergency patients when deemed necessary
- Providing necessary medications and diets for patients
- Laboratory testing – bloodwork, urinalysis, xrays if necessary
- Euthanasia procedures
We will postpone:
- Other vaccinations unless medically necessary
- Non-urgent examinations
- Tick/heartworm testing – we can still dispense appropriate preventative medications as per patient needs
- Elective surgery for painful disorders unless the patient cannot be maintained comfortably with pain medications
- All other elective surgery
- Boarding and grooming
We will be instituting Telemedicine consultations: NOW AVAILABLE - See Link Above
- For non-urgent conditions that are amenable to video, phone and email consultations
- Consultations for medications for pre-existing medical conditions
- New client consultations for non-urgent medical conditions and preventative medications
- Please call clinic for further details
Our doors will be locked – please call us or knock on the door when arriving to the clinic – this will lessen the habit of “walk-ins” to reduce human interaction to a minimum – our staff will advise you further.
We will pickup your pet directly from your vehicle – please pass off your leash or carrier to our staff with a comfortable distance and our veterinarian will examine your pet – we can then discuss findings and recommendations with clients via phone
We can deliver medications and food – clients can pickup outside of the clinic or arrangements can be made for deliveries ( with a $5 delivery fee if within Peterborough)
We thank everyone for their patience during these unusual circumstances.
Please call the clinic for any concerns or questions that you may have.